What do you like and/or dislike about my art? →
i’m actually feeling kind of shitty about my art rn, so please do this!!! like i’m serious i actually do need critique to feel better because other people are highlighting things about my compositions that i generally overlook, AND I NEED TO BE TOLD, OK
- Σ(-`Д´-ﾉ；)ﾉ: 10 facts about my room
- (○｀ε´○)／＼(○｀ε´○): 9 facts about my family
- （○゜ε＾○）♥: 8 facts about my body
- (*ﾉωﾉ) : 7 facts about my childhood
- ヾ(*´ー`)ノ: 6 facts about my home town
- (ღ˘⌣˘ღ): 5 facts about my best friend
- (*´∀｀*人*´∀｀*): 4 facts about my parents
- ( ・◇・)？: 3 facts about my personality
- （*´▽｀*）: 2 facts about my favorite things
- (´・ω・`) : 1 fact about the person I like
Artist Questions Ask Meme →
Put a number in my ask box!:
- When did you get into art?
- What art-related sites have you ever signed up for?
- Show us your oldest piece of art you have on hand.
- What defines your artistic style?
- Do you practice other styles/have you tried other styles in the past?
- What levels of artistic education have you had?
- Show us at least one picture you drew or sketched recently that you did not put on a public site.
- What is your favourite piece that you have done?
- What is your least favourite piece that you have done?
- What do you like most about your art?
- What do you like least about your art?
- Have you ever considered taking commissions?
- Are you looking to pursue a career in art?
- What do you like drawing the most?
- What do you like drawing the least?
- Do you draw more fanart or original art? If fanart, what fandom do you draw the most of?
- What would you absolutely refuse to draw?
- What is your purpose for drawing?
- What medium/program do you use the most in your art?
- How would you rank your art? (poor, mediocre, good, etc.)
- Do you believe there is such thing as “bad art?”
- List at least one of your “artspirations.”
- What do you think you could stand to improve on?
- Do you have a shameful art past? (recolour sprite comics, tracing art, etc.)
- Draw a picture!
40 weirdly intriguing questions...
- 1. What’s a question you’re afraid to ask? To whom?
- 2. What’s something you hide about your personality?
- 3. What’s something other people think about you that you don’t agree with?
- 4. How do you deal with criticism?
- 5. What’s the sweetest thing anyone’s ever done for you?
- 6. What’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever done for someone?
- 7. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
- 8. Describe your favourite texture.
- 9. Which national or global tragedy were you closest to and how did it affect you?
- 10. Post a photo/draw a picture/write a poem (pick one) of a moment of personal significance.
- 11. Which fictional character would you most like to have lunch with and why?
- 12. Who would you say is your “anti” role model? Someone who serves as a warning rather than an inspiration?
- 13. What’s your least “politically correct” opinion?
- 14. What kind of underwear do you imagine Sherlock Holmes wears?
- 15. What’s one of the most difficult things you’ve ever had to do?
- 16. If you were an element on the Periodic Table, which would you be and why?
- 17. What’s the most infuriating thing your parents (or caregiver) do?
- 18. Which Disney Princess do you most identify with and why? Which is your favourite and why? And yes- ANYONE can answer this question.
- 19. You’re an Action Movie Hero. What’s your weapon of choice and the line you scream when defeating your arch enemy?
- 20. What’s the silliest fan theory you’ve ever come up with?
- 21. What did you think about before you fell asleep last night?
- 22. What’s the oddest term of endearment you’ve ever used or that someone’s used for you?
- 23. What motivates you in life?
- 24. What was something you used to enjoy, but was ruined for you? What’s the story behind that?
- 25. How do you think you will fare when the Zombie Apocalypse arrives?
- 26. Which mythological creature are you most like? Why? And if you could be any mythological creature, which would you want to be? Why?
- 27. Write a brief story about an actual adventure you’ve had.
- 28. Describe one of the most awkward experiences of your life.
- 29. What’s something that scares you about the future?
- 30. List 5 quirky things about yourself.
- 31. Describe your dream library.
- 32. What’s the weirdest item you’ve ever mourned?
- 33. If you could design an amusement park ride, what would it be like?
- 34. Do you have any “rules” about food?
- 35. What’s your opinion on age differences in relationships?
- 36. What’s something you want to do that you’d be embarrassed to tell other people about?
- 37. Describe a time/event in your life that you’re nostalgic for.
- 38. How do you approach social situations?
- 39. What is your ideal bed? Why?
- 40. Post a short excerpt of your life.